HP offers a full line of docking stations designed exclusively for select HP Business Notebook platforms so you can maintain the connectivity and comfort of your laptop at a fixed station.
- Desktop convenience with full port replication capability in a space saving design.
- Conveniently charges the notebook while it is in the docking station.
- Four USB 3.0 ports; Support for DisplayPort 1.2.
- Optional integrated HP Docking Station Cable Lock for securing the dock and notebook with one lock.
- A monitor stand port allows you to add a monitor stand and external display for more comfortable viewing.
|© 2013 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by ComXpert International CC (//www.comx-computers.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Ports||1 Mouse connector; 1 Parallel port; 1 DVI-D; 4 USB 3.0 ports (3 Always-On, 1 powered); 1 RJ-45 (network) jack; 1 DisplayPort connector; 1 VGA port; 1 Serial port; 1 Keyboard connector; 1 Line-in jack; 1 Headphone jack; 1 Monitor stand port|
|Power requirements||Rated Voltage: 100 to 240 V; Rated Current: 2.5A rms; Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz|
|Product dimensions (W x D x H)||10.24 x 6.44 x 2.6 in|
|Security management||Supports the HP Docking Station Cable Lock, which gives you two security options: lock the docking station only (which also prevents access to the Advanced Docking Station drive bay); or lock both the docking station and your notebook for additional security. Also supports an industry standard notebook lock.|
|Weight ( Metric )||1.07 kg|