Boost your efficiency and print more for less with this fully-featured business e-all-in-one. Print from virtually anywhere with wireless networking and mobile printing – and get more done with copy, scan and fax tools too. The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4625 e-All-in-One is designed for business users wanting to be able to print more for less from a web-connected, wireless-ready all-in-one with easy-to-use copy, scan and fax tools.
Do more for less – print up to 2x the pages for the same cost.
- Get more professional-quality printing for less – print up to two times the pages for the same cost.
- Print flyers and other business materials, make quick copies and scans, and send faxes too.
- Print using affordable individual inks; replace each cartridge separately, only when you need to.
- Enjoy reliable, affordable performance from HP Deskjet – the world’s top-selling printer brand for more than 20 years.
Print wirelessly or on the go with a choice of mobile printing options.
- Discover the freedom of HP ePrint – now you can print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
- Print wirelessly and share your printer with other users via your wireless network, or connect directly to your PC with Hi-speed USB.
- Manage your printer and print wirelessly direct from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with AirPrint.
- Print wirelessly direct from your smartphone using HP ePrint mobile printing applications.
Produce high-quality documents and marketing materials, easily and reliably.
- Print fast-drying documents and professional-looking marketing materials – with or without borders – that stay looking good for decades.
- Do more with your time – scan, copy or fax multipage documents using the convenient 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Access print and copy tools – and more – via the clear graphic display and intuitive buttons.
- Print high-quality, everyday documents at ISO speeds of up to 8 ppm black, 7.5 ppm colour.
|© 2016 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by ComXpert International CC (http://www.comx-computers.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Specifications for the product series|
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Print speed black:||Normal:Up to 8 ppm|
|Print speed color:||Normal:Up to 7.5 ppm|
|Print speed colour (draft, 10x15 photo)||As fast as 64 sec|
|First page out (ready)||As fast as 15 sec|
|First page out color (A4, ready)||As fast as 16 sec|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 3000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||150 to 600|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi optimized on select HP photo papers with 1200 x 1200 input dpi|
|Display||5 cm Monochrome Graphic Display|
|Processor speed||240 MHz|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Print languages||HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced|
|Automatic paper sensor||Yes|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint|
|Connectivity, standard||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Minimum system requirements||Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 2 GB hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 2 GB hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Internet Explorer; Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher (32-bit only): Any Intel Pentium II, Celeron, or compatible processor; 233 MHz or higher; 750 MB hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Internet Explorer 6 or higher; Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6 or v10.7: PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel Core Processor; 900 MB free hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Linux|
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6 or v10.7: PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel Core Processor; 900 MB free hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Professional and Home Editions, Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)|
|Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7|
|Memory card compatibility||None|
|Memory, standard||32 MB SDRAM|
|Memory, maximum||32 MB SDRAM|
|Paper handling input, standard||80-sheet input tray, 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)|
|Paper handling output, standard||20-sheet output tray|
|Finished output handling||Sheetfed|
|Media sizes supported||A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|A5 (148 x 210 mm)|
|B5 JIS (182 x 257 mm)|
|Envelope: DL (110 x 220 mm), C5 (162 x 229 mm)|
|Media types||Plain paper; Other inkjet papers; HP Premium Plus Photo Papers; HP Advanced Photo Papers; HP Everyday Photo Paper, Glossy; Other photo papers; HP Iron-on Transfer; Other specialty papers; Glossy Greeting Card; Matte Greeting Card; HP Professional Inkjet Paper, Matte; HP Professional Inkjet Paper, Glossy|
|Media weights, recommended||60 to 180 g/m² (straight through paper path for special media)|
|Borderless printing||Yes (up to 216 x 297 mm)|
|Scanner type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan file format||Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PNG (.png), TIFF (.tif), PDF (.pdf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf).|
|Scan resolution, optical||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan size (flatbed), maximum||216 x 297 mm|
|Scan size (ADF), maximum||216 x 356 mm|
|Automatic document feeder capacity||Standard, 35 sheets|
|Digital sending standard features||No|
|Copy resolution (black text)||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Copy resolution (color text and graphics)||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
|Copies, maximum||Up to 99 copies|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC ( /- 10%), 50/60 Hz ( /- 3 Hz)|
|Power consumption||15.1 watts maximum (active), 4.5 watts (standby), 2.1 watts (sleep)|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR qualified|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40ºC|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 80% RH|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||448 x 352 x 207 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||448 x 550 x 207 mm|
|Package weight||8.12 kg|