Combining state-of-the-art technology and industry-leading manufacturing expertise, the Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 drive—the 12th generation of this award-winning desktop hard drive family—delivers 320 GB of high-performing, eco-friendly digital storage. Designed with industry-leading acoustics and low power levels.
Barracuda hard drives give you what you want.
- Count on Barracuda drives to deliver the storage innovations that drive your costs down and your performance up.
- 7200 RPM performance–from 250GB all the way up to 3TB.
- OptiCache technology further exploits big 64MB cache sizes and improved micro processor capabilities.
- SATA 6Gb/s technology to further maximize performance.
Maximizes hard drive storage densities.
- Barracuda 2TB-per-disk technology incorporates 340,000 unique tracks in the width of a single inch. This incredible storage density drives new capacity possibilities and lowers your total storage costs.
- Seagate AcuTrac technology enables new storage densities with accurate reading and writing to nano-sized tracks that are only 75 nanometers wide! That’s about 500 times smaller than the period at the end of this sentence.
Green where it counts.
- Barracuda 2TB-per-disk hard drives now have advanced power modes to save more energy while in idle states–without sacrificing performance.
- Barracuda desktop drives are produced using the most sophisticated manufacturing process in the industry, with a focus on environmental stewardship.
- Barracuda drives comply with the RoHS directive on hazardous materials and voluntarily restrict halogen compounds.
- 70% or more of the materials used to build Barracuda drives are recyclable.
- Low power consumption.
Your no-hassle transition to 4K sectors.
- Are you worried about moving to Advanced Format 4K sector technology? You don’t have to be with Barracuda drives.
- Seagate SmartAlign technology makes this transition a snap:
- No utilities to run.
- No extra integration steps to take up your time.
|© 2013 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by ComXpert International CC (http://www.comx-computers.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Specifications for the product series|
|Areal density (avg)||625Gb/in2|
|Guaranteed Sectors||3, 907, 029, 168|
|Spin Speed (RPM)||7200 RPM|
|Random read seek time||<8.5ms|
|Random write seek time||<9.5ms|
|Annual Failure Rate||<1%|
|Maximum start current, DC||2.0|
Copyright © 2013 ComXpert International CC - COPYING IS ONLY ALLOWED TO SEND ENQUIRIES TO US. Copyright © 2013 ComXpert International CC - COPYING IS ONLY ALLOWED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SENDING US ENQUIRIES. E&OE.