Sapphire amd firepro w9100
Amd firepro w9100 workstation graphics cards are designed for the next generation of 4k workstations. With industry leading graphics, compute power and ultra-high resolution multi-display capabilities, video, design, and engineering professionals can work at a whole new level of detail, speed, responsiveness, and creativity.
- 16gb gddr5 memory
- 512-bit memory interface
- 320 gb/s memory bandwidth
- Directgma support
- Six mini displayport 1.2 outputs
- Amd eyefinity multi-display technology
- 4k display resolution (up to 4096x2160)
- 2,816 stream processors (44 cus)
- 5.24 tflops peak single precision
- 2.62 tflops peak double precision
- Amd firepro graphics accelerators are carefully certified by amd and leading software vendors for use with the most widely used software applications to help ensure stable, optimized performance, outstanding productivity and unbeaten user experiences professionals demand.
- Engineering and design (cad/cae/aec)
- Digital content creation (dcc) & digital media
- Geographical information systems (gis) & visualization
- Life sciences
- Oil & gas
28 nm gcn (graphic core next) architecture
- The new 28nm gcn architecture with more efficient process technology puts more transistors in less space, enabling a dramatic increase in processing power and graphics performance.
- Each compute unit can execute instructions from multiple kernels at once
- Design for high-utilization, high-throughput, and multi-tasking
- Dual geometry engines for faster triangle ( rimitive processing
- First gpu family to fully support opencl 1.2 and directx 11
Amd eyefinity 2.0 multi-monitor technology
- The next generation of amd eyefinity multi-monitor control technology is here, featuring all-new support for stereo 3d, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations.
Amd eyefinity 2.0 enables:
- Easy multi-display setup and customization
- Virtually unlimited number of display devices
- Stereo 3d-multi-display stereoscopic 3d support via displayport 1.2
- 16k * 16k maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per gpu
- Amd stream technology is a set of advanced hardware and software technologies that enable amd graphics processors (gpu), working in concert with the system's central processor (cpu), to accelerate many applications beyond just graphics. This enables better balanced platforms capable of running demanding computing tasks faster than ever.
Full 30-bit display pipeline
- With a full 30-bit display pipeline producing more than one billion colors (10-bit per rgb component). The amd firepro is ideally suited for applications that benefit from accurate color reproduction and superior visual quality.
Amd crossfire pro multi-gpu technology
- Amd crossfire pro is a brand name for amd firepro workstation products' multi-gpu solution. The technology allows up to four graphics cards to be used in a single computer to improve graphics performance.
- Genlock enables video and graphics feeds from various devices such as cameras, recorders, mixers, keyers and more to lock to an externally generated signal,helping avoid jumping, flicker or scan lines that commonly arise when switching video sources.
- Framelock synchronizes display output and 3d rendering across multiple graphics cards resulting in a smooth output across multiple displays or video projectors to create a smooth virtual canvas.
- * to activate framelock/genlock function, ati firepro s400 synchronization module is required.
- A unique hardware-level function that automatically processes two 3d rimitives (triangles) per gpu clock cycle. The result is incredibly fast geometry processing performance, ensuring smoother user interaction when working with complex 3d design projects and real-time visualization applications.
- This state of the art power management technology provides direct control over gpu power usage. Applications enjoy ultimate performance with dynamic clock optimization, while minimizing workstation energy usage .
Amd zerocore power technology
- Amd zerocore power technology is the amd exclusive innovation. Up to 95% idle power reduction by shutting down gpu.
Quad hd display support (4k support)
- 4k (4096x2160pixel) support for ultra-high-resolution display devices and advanced configurations through displayport 1.2 and amd catalyst pro drivers ensures future-forward compatibility for advanced workflows.
Projector overlap support
- Easily refine display alignment settings when configuring multiple, high resolution display devices or projectors.
- Stretch display resolutions to prevent bezel interference and image distortion when displaying a single large image across multiple displays.
- Enables low latency, high-bandwidth peer-to-peer data transfers between devices on host systems' pci bus and amd firepro gpus. Devices supporting directgma can write directly into the local memory of firepro gpus -and vice versa. This functionality can dramatically reduce latency and host system verhead as needed for real-time broadcasting and other types of high-speed communications applications.
Correct single bit memory errors in hardware
- Ecc memory maintains a memory system effectively free from single-bit errors: the data read from each word is always the same as the data that had been written to it, even if a single bit actually stored, or more in some cases, has been flipped to the wrong state. Some non-ecc memory with parity support allows errors to be detected, but not corrected; otherwise errors that may occur are not detected.
- Electrical or magnetic interference inside a computer system can cause a single bit of dynamic random-access memory (dram) to spontaneously flip to the opposite state. It was initially thought that this was mainly due to alpha particles emitted by contaminants in chip packaging material, but research has shown that the majority of one-off ("soft") errors in dram chips occur as a result of background radiation, chiefly neutrons from cosmic ray secondaries, which may change the contents of one or more memory cells or interfere with the circuitry used to read/write them.
- Use hydravision to manage desktop displays and workspaces in multi-display environments:
- Explicitly set the behavior of pop-up windows and dialogs in different applications though desktop manager.
- Provide multiple layers of the desktop workspace through multi desktop.
- Restrict application window placement across multiple desktops through hydragrid.
- Display output post processing (or d.O.P.P) provides software applications with access to a firepro gpu's framebuffer before content reaches the card's signal output stage. This functionality enables isvs and oems with added flexibility and performance they can leverage to create new, exciting and innovative methods for creating and displaying visual content.
- With a dual link dvi output and displayport output, multi-view enables two 3d displays with independent display resolution, refresh rate, and display roataion settings.
- Amd firepro products incorporate a unique autodetect technology. As users open new 3d applications, or move between them, optimized amd firepro graphics driver settings are automatically configured for maximum performance, no matter what the user's workflow demands.
- Warranty professional and customized warranty and support
- Long product life cycle: 3 years
- Enterprise-level support
- E-mail access to dedicated technical support
- Advanced parts replacement option
© Respective owners and brand holders. © 2018 ComXpert International CC. The contents has been generated by ComXpert International CC (//www.comx-computers.co.za). All products are sourced locally in South Africa and the warranty is that of the local supplier only. E&OE.