| ||How to buy from ComX Computers || |
We have been in business since 2002
How do I order and buy?
- Add the product you require to the cart.
- Complete your details and send the cart to us.
- We will email you an official quote with the latest price, our terms, contact information and banking details.
- You make payment into ABSA or into Standard bank.
- Fax or email us proof of payment.
- We ship your goods once payment clears.
How do I pay?
Payments methods that we accept
- All payments before delivery
- Bank transfers
- Cash payment
Add items to the cart to receive a quote with all our details.
Payments methods that we do NOT accept
- NO Cheques
- NO Credit cards
- NO "COD"
- No accounts / monthly payments
How long before I can collect or have my goods delivered?
- Always do a stock check before paying.
- If our supplier does not have stock and you have paid, we will refund you in full.
- We keep NO STOCK on premises, all orders are shipped directly from suppliers.
- You may collect after payment (normally 1-2 days after payment clears)
What we cannot do
- No consignments
- No trial periods
- We do not keep stock at our premises - we are an online company.
- You can pay at our premises, at which point we will order the goods. It is not possible to "pay on collection".
Who is "ComX Computers" ?
Everyone in I.T. knows who we are..
VAT and exports
- VAT applies to all sales within South Africa.
- VAT applies to courier and delivery charges within South Africa.
- We are a VAT vendor.
- We are a registered exporter.
- VAT is not charged if we courier the products using our own courier to export (you pay us for the delivery outside SA).
- VAT is charged if you collect yourself, or if you use your own courier company (irrespective if the products are for export or not)
- If you exported the goods yourself, you need to claim the VAT within 3 months of export . You may email email@example.com.
- WE DO NOT EXPORT TO HIGH RISK COUNTRIES SUCH AS INDONESIA, SINGAPORE, NIGERIA, UGANDA.
What we offer
- Convenient online shopping.
- Reputable brands - backed up by the original suppliers in South Africa.
- Years of experience by qualified personnel and managers.